Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Operations
professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world. Software Engineering
professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Develops an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework and provides that expertise to other Testers.
- Provide the Test Manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
- Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Also included in the defect coordination function is the creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Interacts with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in on-call support.