About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Worked extensively in an application support environment for around 6-8 years, preferably with some exposure in handling enhancements
- Should have hands on experience in ITIL processes & tools around it, preferably remedy;
- Should be able to balance business and systems knowledge effectively.
- Strong team player, effective in communicating internationally and used to working closely with clients/users. Ability to involve multiple groups (like DBA's, Unix administrators) into a discussion to resolve current issues in hand.
- Should be willing to work in shifts including Night shift, 24/5 and weekend activities; must understand Shift rota process
- Able to handle full shift single handedly
- Experience in monitoring batches and resolving incidents associated with batches.
- Experience in making changes and releasing code into production
- Experience in doing root cause analysis and taking the issues to closure.
- Hands on experience in Java, J2EE (Struts/Hibernates) OR .net development
- Operating System: Linux, Windows
- RDBMS: Oracle (most preferred) / MS SQL / Sybase
- Scheduling tool: Autosys /Control -m
Would be a plus,
- Hands on in python, unix shell scripting
- Exposure to ITRS Geneos
- Exposure to banking or financial markets systems support, especially on wealth management functionalities
- Exposure to LDAP, MQ
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.