Support Specialist - Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing the Security Tools platform.
- Responsible for identification, assessment and resolution of incidents/ change request within SLA and recurring problem management.
- Proactively monitoring and maintenance of the tools platform.
- Proactively assess tools safeguards across the DLP tool suite to identify potential risks and perform trend analysis
- Accountability for tools technology refresh/ system upgrades and project implementation within BAU support scope.
- Liaise with vendor support where required to address technical issues with the tools platform.
- Ability to write procedures and work instructions for security product support Process
- Ability to self-direct and work independently when necessary, and clearly articulate technical concepts/ issues to both technical and non-technical peers and management
- Contribute to overall supported tools process improvements and documentation
- Represent and contribute to the overall tools solutions and methodologies
- Candidates must be able to perform system administration operation duties, which may require having a non-traditional working hours
- Should have strong experience in stakeholder management.
- Essential: IT/Computer Science/Engineering Degree/ CISSP/ ITIL v3 foundation and above is preferred.
- Years of Experience: 8 years and above
- Nature of Experience: Strong understanding and hands-on implementation experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and handling incidents.
- Good understanding of BAU support processes like SLA management, incident/ problem management. Experience in other areas of Cyber Security (Symantec Data Center Security, Imperva Database monitoring, Balabit session monitoring, Symantec Antivirus, DLP etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact with remote vendor and technical team members at all levels.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.