About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Organize and participate in requirements walkthrough to ensure acceptance from relevant parties/
- Conduct sanity test on vendor application releases
- Perform first level support and investigation during independent testing phases bridging vendor with internal team for problem resolution.
- Prepare Oracle DB script for data extraction and problem investigation
- Prepare Linux shell script for batch jobs
- Setup and support testing environment
- Production/Testing environment capacity planning
- Works with Infrastructure Manager on the procurement and setup of new hardware
- Source control management
- Prepare application installation guide, application system run manual and other release management documents.
- Manages production application deployment and supporting user verification test
- Post implementation support and handover to Production System Support team during warranty period
- Field of Study - Information Technology/Computing
- Working experience in DB script and Unix/Linux shell script.
- Familiar with hardware infrastructure, network and system architecture.
- Must have at least 2 years end-to-end working experience in AGILE software project life cycles.
- Working experience in banking industry.
- Working experience in FX, Margin Trading and Leverage Investments.
- Working experience with Oracle Database
- Working experience on DevOps Continuous Delivery using Artifactory, Jenkins and Ansible.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.