About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Supporting rollout of application releases
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure proper recording and closure of issues
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base, tech notes or articles
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer/technical issues
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Computing, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, JSTL, XSLT, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, Spring framework) and Web security
- Knowledge on Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON, FIX Protocol)
- Working Knowledge of WebSphere, TomCat Application Server
- Working Knowledge of Unix, Linux and Oracle DB
- Experience in CI/CD
- Linux/UNIX & shell scripting experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.