Vice President– Service & Operations Management - Technology Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Act as the Applications & Infrastructure Vulnerability Management (AIVM) thought leader for Service & Operations Management and ensure the service stays ahead of competitive and industry trends with regards to audit, risk, regulatory, service and vendor management.
• Institutionalize "risk management" practices and culture across the AIVM teams through advocacy, training and team-based coaching engagements
• Proactively engage with stakeholders and manage the escalations and expectations accordingly with regards to audit, risk, regulatory, vendor and service management.
• Actively deliver and manage the Service & Operations Management activities and Book of Work (BoW) associated with ensuring AIVM obligations for audit, risk and regulatory issues and requirements are met on a timely basis
• Work closely with AIVM teams to proactively manage the functional risk profile and ensure risk mitigation plans are defined, implemented and communicated on a timely basis
• Ensure AIVM strategic vendors are managed in accordance to the Bank's vendor and contract management policies and procedures
• Ensure AIVM service performance is monitored through the definition and implementation of Service KPIs
• Act as the Chief of Staff/COO for the Head of AIVM in cross functional/Security Technology Services matters spanning all AIVM services
People and Talent
• Manage a team of internal resources and providing people and service leadership in delivering required Service & Operations Management priorities
• Act as the SME during regulatory engagements when discussing AIVM topics
• Provide support on audit and regulatory Requests for Information (RFI) as well as internal risk management processes
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Internal Audit, Risk and Regulatory Compliance Teams
• STS AIVM Teams
• Vendors delivering AIVM related services Our Ideal Candidate
• CISSP, CRISC, CISA certifications (Not mandatory but desirable)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.