Vice President - Group Content, Digital Marketing Platforms & Channels (Corporate Websites)
Key Responsibilities *
Strategy and Planning
- Part of the team to strategize the marketing stacks CIMB needs in their martech ecosystem.
- Be part of the team to implement latest technology - new MarTechs solutions capabilities across the Bank & partners
- Keeps abreast of the MIST (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand) MarTech Solutions landscape in order to be able to take actions to capitalise on opportunities to current or future plans.
- Assist manager in budget planning.
Business Performance and Management
- Understand the business request/needs to translate business needs into ideal solution based on capabilities we have. Actively engage with IT and BU to roll out solution.
- Liason to large cross-functional teams of both internal and external partners focusing on solution design, development and implementation.
- Oversees the development and implementation of selected MarTech Solutions projects. This includes mitigating risk, managing Project managers to lead projects with IT and project team, reporting on projects status to management, projects budget management, and ensure stakeholders approval
Qualifications Job Specification *
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, GDPR, PDPA & consistently find ways to strengthen system & integration governance.
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc) Basic Degree
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
3 years of leadership position in relevant industry. Required Competencies and Skills *
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- 5 years experience in MarTech Solutions/ implementing latest technology.
- A passion and drive to what he/she does
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Strong communications and influencing skills