Business Development Executive
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. JOB SCOPE:
Responsible to assist the region Agency Force to achieve the overall productivity, profitability and quality targeted by the Company. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and supervise agency strategic action plans on KPIs.
- Attend to any agency doubts, concerns and problem faced by agency members and to provide solution to overcome the problem.
- Provide guidance and counseling to agency members violating Company/ Industry/Regulatory guidelines and to enforce the prescribed guidelines among agency members.
- Provide additional motivation for agency members to raise agency morale.
- Organized and support all company's functions.
- Continuously encourage agency members to focus on recruiting new agents.
- Encourage Agency Leaders to train-up agents for promotion to be future leaders.
Customer Service Development
- Participate in all identified core-customer service programs to update of product and system knowledge.
- Work closely with and support branch staff in identifying root causes/trends of customer service issues and coming up with solution to resolve it.
- Implement Core-Program to encourage new agents to do well and retain them in our Company.
- Ensure that training rooms, training centers and other training facilities & equipment in the respective region are properly maintained in tip top condition.
- Provide quality training and supporting services to the agency force to upgrade one's skill and performance.
Communication & Organization Development
- Provide a formal platform to disseminate information and receive feedback from agency members during agency meetings.
- Assist and support all launches and events.
- Communicate and motivate by promoting Agency, Regional or PAMB's challenges, incentives and contest to the Agency.
- Organize and implement formal platform for interaction of agency members and building teamwork through group meetings and gatherings.
- Submit weekly planning and monthly reports.