At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
•The staff is responsible to proactively engage and build relationship with all walk-ins customers and agency force on enquiry and collection for PAMB, PruBSN, Partnership Distribution & Eastspring.
•The staff has to work closely and support Branch Head/PIC in ensuring effective branch operation and meeting the Company Standards.
•The staff being the front liner in the organization is expected to drive the relationship service model. Staff must acquire good knowledge on PAMB/PruBSN/ Partnership Distribution, products, system and processes in order to handle customers' enquiries and provide solutions/alternatives effectively and professionally.
•The staff should have the ability to build relationship with people from all level through effective communication skills.
1. Proactive in building relationship and engaging with all walk-in customers and agency force to drive customer experience.
- Ensure relationships with agents and policyholders are consciously built and nurtured
- Adequate support to agency and customers in operational matters to meet customers' satisfactions.
- Reach out to agency for rapport building and understand agency issues and taking prompt action in resolution.
2. Promptly attend enquiries from walk in customer and agency force. Taking ownership of all escalated enquiries by follow up and follow through till resolved.
- Attend policyholders' enquiries promptly.
- Customers' request are attended and processed within the service level.
- 80% of walk-ins are attended within 10 minutes.
- Compliment and complaint by customer are escalated and follow up till closure.
- Attend to customers' request on policy servicing such as valuation, updating and cancellation of credit card enrolments, updating of customers' request on change of address.
3. Responsible for overall branch collection for cash, cheque and EDC over the counter in accordance to Collection Guidelines for PAMB & PruBSN. Eastspring sales register are booked accurately and timely
- To perform the cashier roles / relief chief cashier roles.
- Ensure accuracy in daily collection for all modes and all businesses i.e. PAMB & PruBSN.
- Ensure temporary receipt issued are accounted accurately.
- To ensure cashier float is correct as per entitlement upon reconciliation.
- Ensure daily collection report is sent on timely manner and file accordingly.
4. Handling of branch administration task, incoming calls and incoming mails are distributed to all agency force on timely manner.
- Ensure sufficient stock of forms, stationeries and brochure
- Outgoing mails are stamped before send via courier within the same day.
- Mails are distributed within 24 hours
- Ensure incoming calls are attended promptly
- Ensure branch tidiness and cleanliness
5. Support and execute the project and initiative outline by Branch Services
- Contribute and support the implementation of initiatives and achieve the project objectives.
- Track and monitoring of results.
- Regular review and feedback to Branch Head/Person In Charge for continuous improvement
6. Perform relief work at other branches as and when required
- To assist and ensure smooth branch operation during relief at other branches
- To support branch operation and ensure accuracy in daily collection for all modes and all businesses i.e. PAMB & PruBSN.
- Promptly attend enquiries from walk in customer and agency force by taking ownership of all escalated enquiries by follow up and follow through till resolved.