Customer Service Executive
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description Responsibilities:
- Minimize errors in New Business Applications, POS, Claims and other insurance related documents that to be submitted to Insurance Operations via proper screening and scanning perform by staff and the accuracy of the collection data entry.
- Provide good, courteous and prompt service to customers.
- Ensure proper control on management expenses and capital expenditure and all expenses are authorized and charged to appropriate accounts.
- Assist to conduct training for the branch staff for the provision of customer service, NB/claims/POS submission, collections of premiums, accounting and systems data entry work.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Degree holder from a reputable University.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of March 31, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$849 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.