Associate - IT Consultant
KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients' business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth, and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world's largest organizations identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of our clients' business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking junior to senior level professionals to join our KPMG ITET practice.
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
• Work with clients in a range of IT projects such as system review, system impact assessment, system design and implementation.
• Plan and perform research and analysis in accordance to project requirements
• Develop/document project deliverables such as IT landscape diagrams, reports, process maps, business/functional requirement document, UAT & training documentation, etc.
• Involve in end-to-end system implementation activities such as design workshops, requirement gathering, system configuration, testing and training.
• Involve in business development opportunities such as development of proposals, sales presentations, research, etc.
• Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner, reporting progress to manager/director and stakeholders.
• Other activities as directed by Management or as required by operational needs
• A recognised degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, finance & accounting or any other related fields
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals
• Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Strong analytical and management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good command of English
• A combined understanding of both Information Technology and Business
• Interested and passionate about Information Technology
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience/knowledge in business operations/processes (e.g. procurement, sales, finance, etc.) is an added advantage
• Experience in analyzing business and functional requirements as a business analyst is an added advantage