About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Automation Tester
. Successful candidates will be experienced programmers who can develop user stories, develop test cases, break down, design, and develop solutions in an environment with constant collaborative discussions. They will be matured individuals who are comfortable working in an agile environment with critical peer reviews of design and code. They must be able to offer constructive critical reviews of other's designs and code. They must be able to collaboratively work with product owners to develop use stories and test cases. They will be able to research, trial, and recommend new technologies of interest to the group. They will have experience with taking code through testing, deployment, and production and will not have merely handed off code to QA and Production Support. Key Roles and Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Technical Skills (Required proficiency level - HIGH): Java, Agile experience, Git/Github, Selenium, Load Runner, BDD, Cucumber, JUnit, Mocha, Appium (Mobile App Automation Tools), Performance Testing and Debugging tools. Should be able to prepare and run automation testing. Should be able to create performance scripts, run PT and analyze/provide feedback on PT.
- Generic - Load runner, J Unit, Agile testing, CA LISA, SDLC process, Load test, Stress test, Soak test, Peak test and DEV Ops process,
- Delivery Skills (Required proficiency level - HIGH): Self-driven, creative, Time-management, Problem solving skills.
- Interaction Skills (Required proficiency level - Medium or above): Communicate and articulate well, Interact and understand processes and procedures, Good Team player.
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.