Business Senior Sales Manager- Enterprise Application (Services)
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- To be the integrator of IBM for the client, responsible for overall client satisfaction by managing key relationships and ensuring the client derives value from the IBM solutions.
- Understands the client's organization and culture.
- Develops and executes a relationship plan to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations, leveraging and leading other subject matter experts, executives, and thought-leaders as needed to provide resources and value to the client.
- Achieve/exceed bookings objectives in your assigned territory
- Accurately forecast and communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings through pipeline management
- Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Generate active leads from new and existing clients
- In-depth presentations of IBM solutions in person and on-line.
- Cultivate relationships with IBM third party partners.
- Write and executive proposals for potential clients
- Represent IBM with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Solution Selling/Consultative Selling and prior experience required
- At least 8 years field sales experience in the software industry
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven, successful sales track record
- Good understanding of software, solution, services sales and new technology
- Successful experience in managing complex sales
- Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative. A high level of urgency is critical for success.
- Proven ability in creating new business and C-Suite level client relationship.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experienced in Enterprise Application e.g. SAP
- Experienced in both business consulting and IT consulting
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Preferred Education:
Master's Degree Commissionable: