Country Credit Officer - Risk
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Know fully & perform BAU within TAT without error guided by operation procedures, standards, guidelines and policies.
• Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
• Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
• Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational / reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
• Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
• Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
• Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
• Continue to seek improvement in self, team & operational processes to achieve service and performance excellence.
• Support the roll-out of the Company's & Group's policies and initiatives.
• Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
• To assist managers and SGOO in the Unit's operation.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.