About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Involve in project development
- Consistently looking for service improvements areas/plans.
- Ensure solutions delivered are meeting the biz requirements within budget and timeline.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Influences technical decisions which involve technology that falls within area of specialization.
- Contributes to the specification and design stages of a project, providing detailed input regarding area of specialization, from feasibility through to implementation.
- Provides ongoing support and expert advice to the development team throughout the life of the project.
- Monitors the deployment of all technology (within the area of specialization).
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of technology (within the area of specialization) when deployed in new or unique circumstances
- Strongly influences control procedures and processes that exist in relation to the deployment of technology (within the area of specialization)
- Computer Science or IT related B. Science
- Possess self-initiatives with minimal supervision
- Able to meet and comply to LCC, QMF and risk elements, which includes ensuring process, security, regulatory and audit requirements are met
- Able prioritise and allocate resources based on project needs and deliver quality deliverables.
- Must possess at least 3 years experience in CICS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, MVS, z/OS and mainframe environment
- Must have at least 3 years Application Development experience
- Credit/Debit Card domain knowledge would be added advantage.
- Knowledge in Easytrieve, REXX, SAS, ABEND AID, FileAid, Endeavor, Expeditor would be added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.