About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The role holder is responsible for handling multiple projects transforming , developing and implementing complex and large technical solution for business requirements within time, cost and quality and adhering to all standard processes , guidelines and frameworks .Come up with roadmaps and policies/frameworks to implement technologies within the bank.
Compare performance and cost of equivalent technologies and how to implement the same. Development
1) Identifies reusable components in the system to optimize development
2) Ensures the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is on track and that the code reviews and unit tests are completed to enable smooth module integration
3) Ensures that technical development adheres to SCB standards and specifications.
4) Ensures that the newly developed module has no regression impact to prevent negative impact to production Testing:
1) Ensures that all the necessary tests (eg. Unit Test and Systems Test) are conducted to meet entry criteria to start SIT and UAT
2) Performs defect leakage analysis and takes necessary actions
3) Based on SIT, UAT and other relevant test results, ensures that defect resolution and delivery of fixes to test environment are implemented in a timely manner
4) Engages with other parties to ensure that they perform the relevant tests eg. Operations Acceptance Test (OAT), Security Acceptance Test (SAT) and Performance Test (PT) to enable
1) Identify skills gaps in the team and ensure adequate training and development
2) Ensures business needs are met whilst
delivering within budget
3) Ensures resources are assigned to various tasks based on skills se
Leads a team of developers (including recruitment, motivating and coaching employees to deliver goals) Skills required
1. Project Management.
2. Technical Skill like Java/J2EE
3. Stake Holder Management
4. Banking Domain
5. SDLC Process .
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.