ITS - Executive / Senior Executive for Application / Development and Support
KPMG's ITS Development Team (Executive / Senior Executive) provides in-house services to develop software / applications to support KPMG business functions on their IT delivery and realize the potential of technology investments and also to provide them with the information needed to meet their strategic and financial goals.
• Participate in software Architecture and Design applying best practices.
• Conduct Applications Functional and Performance test.
• Preparation of technical training materials and users manuals.
• Systems Support and maintenance on existing and new global applications.
• Develop web based IT Solution. Systems Documentation.
• Able to solve complex coding problems and provide stable, and secure code independently; develop code that is cross-browser compatible for desktop, tablet, and mobile phone experiences; develop code with relational databases; and work with APIs either integrating with a third party or creating custom APIs.
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of proven IT Development project, fully understand SDLC.
• Excellent analytical/problem solving skill.
• Team player, demonstrated self-initiative, good sense of prioritization.
• A full-stack developer with strong knowledge and skills in RDBMS (MS SQL 2012 & above), ASP.NET (C#, VB.NET).
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS. Experienced in developing responsive, interactive websites.
• Strong analytical and management skills.
• Good command of English.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications and industry trends.
• Knowledge on mobile application development would be added advantage.