Senior Manager – Production Support (Cards & Rewards)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To resolve complex (L2/L3) incidents and follow by root cause analysis (RCA) to mitigate reoccurrence. A must for major or potential issue.
- Perform monthly trending on tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
- Regularly review the nature of problem tickets with a view to migrate the handling of these tickets to Level 1 support.
- Consistently to provide training and coaching to up-skill the Level 1 staffs on product and technical knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
- Effective engagement with Country stakeholders for any critical issue.
- Support capacity review to ensure the systems still able to cope with the business volume growth.
- Involved in the project reviews and identify the potential gaps and ensure alignment with processes and compliances before rollout the system in production environment.
- Perform team management and administrative tasks.
- Prepare and submit financial documentation pertaining to budgeting and compensation.
- More than 10 years hands on development or production support experience for credit card application.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicate skills to interact with the business and technology stakeholders.
- Have hands on technical experience on Mainframe or AS400 platforms.
- People Management experience and lead a team with size of > 10.
- Good understanding on processes and compliances in support operation in banking environment.
- Risk management - manage and track all the risks registered on applications supported and ensure closure of the risk items before expiry.
- Audit - front correspondences for audits in scope for application supported (internal or external)
- Development - experience in application development, preferably agile basic knowledge and understanding.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.