About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Working with a culturally diverse team in providing technical support 44 countries; 24x7.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills to interact with different stakeholders such as users, business and team members.
- Has prior experience managing a team.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience COBOL, JCL, VSAM, IMS DB, CICS and z/OS (Mainframe).
- Knowledge on Linux, Oracle and SQL is advantage.
- Knowledge on banking and ITIL is an advantage.
- Willing to work on shifts.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.