- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Petaling Jaya MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
To perform specific duties as instructed by the management and delivering the objectives set by the Group, Company and Department through consistent high quality performance and services to customers (outside & within) with the emphasis on accuracy, TAT and productivity and in accordance with the relevant procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Know fully & perform BAU within TAT without error guided by operation procedures, standards, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency / accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
- Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational / reputational losses.
- Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
- Follow up on corrective / preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
- Continue to seek improvement in self, team & operational processes to achieve service and performance excellence.
- Support the roll-out of the Company's & Group's policies and initiatives.
- Guide SGOO & GOOs.
- Generic Roles and Responsibility:-
- Monitor incoming volume, ensure meeting cut off time, TAT, End-of-day (EOD) reconciliation and attend to queries Drive productivity within team and accuracy thru training & process controls / flow Daily detected error and backlog report and Adhoc report, projects, clean ups, etc. Coordinate team members' leave Cascade & conduct training on new processes / procedures and preparation / update of DOIs, desk guides and manuals Ensure escalation and highlight issues to management