About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Operations Lead role responsible to ensure
- accurate and timely processing
- follow up on unmatched/unsettled trades with internal / external parties.
- transactions are done in and in accordance with bank operational menu, desk instructions, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- accurate update of client's securities holdings in the bank system.
- prepare internal/external/regulatory reports.
- Provide other administrative support for the department.
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned.
- Support Asian Regional booking centre and work on public holidays maybe required.
- Degree holder in Banking & Finance
- 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in a Supervisory role
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Sound understanding of Settlement Procedures for Fixed Income and Equity products.
- Understand regulations/requirements/procedures/market practices in the Securities industry.
- Good understanding of Operational Risks, Client Service, Private Banking Client segment is mandatory
- Self-motivated individual who is an experienced problem solver; require analysis and effective communication with various parties.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines/high pressure.
- Hours can be demanding and may require working on public holidays.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.