About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Minimize fraud losses for Cards/Online/products by analysis of fraud control reports, MIS reporting and compliance, by actioning alerts on the Fraud Detection systems and reports within stipulated timeframes, policies and processes laid down. The Role Responsibilities
- Working in a 24 hours centre for Fraud Risk Surveillance
- Ensure orderly filing of relevant documents/reports reviewed.
- Review Risk reports generated
- Timely review of Fraud detection alerts and closure as appropriate.
- Timely blocking of client accounts (Card, user login, etc,.) for suspicious fraudulent activity
- Timely confirmation of suspicious transactions, and blocking/unblocking accounts with suspicious activity
- Ensure that policies and processes are followed to identify and minimise accounts that show a high-risk usage pattern
- Ensure that alerts are monitored and actioned on a case to case basis with a balance of fraud risk and customer service
- Timely communication of key information and trends to Supervisor / Top Management.
- Actioning of all related processes within mandated timeframes
- Report reviews, customer call backs
- Report generation
- Maintenance and archival of all department documents based on prevailing guidelines
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.