About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Well versed with API testing, JSON format and Rest Services testing
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per testing team engagement level in the project.
- Perform testing in Agile methodology delivery
- Plan, analyze, design, prepare in Sprint Automation scripts and execute within the Sprint
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments
- Mitigate risks to business through timely and precise execution of test cases in testing
- Work closely with Product owner, Scrum Master and Sprint Team
- Retest defects after fixes. Under moderate supervision execute tests to ensure that information systems and services meet group standards and end-user requirements
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process
- Identify issues in requirements, design specifications and product documentation
- Document software product defects and track it to closure
- Reverse engineer requirements and develop models as needed to support test automation
- Write accurate defect reports, facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes
- Liaise with stakeholders to publish and announce status reports
- Ensure environment readiness and sanity check before start of UAT
- Conduct reviews / inspections of project and test deliverables and provide feedback
- Contribute to define & Document test procedures and policies.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.