Assistant Manager, Business Development
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Overall management of Branch i.e. business development, operations and admin.
- Responsible for all areas related to business growth i.e. sales and recruitment.
- Responsible to support Advisors through activities such as sales coaching, joined field work and etc.
- Responsible to plan, organize and manage events and activities to drive sales and recruitment e.g. Market Outlook Talks, recruitment events, agency meetings, training and etc.
- Conduct training courses i.e. UUT, SC, AMLP, MHO and KYB and any other training programs needed.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Preferably 5 years of working experience in unit trust sales/business development.
- Diploma/Degree from a reputable University.
- Customer centric.
- Good communication skill.
- Able to work in Shah Alam.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of March 31, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$849 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.