Service Manager - Service Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Executes and completes assigned project tasks within the agreed timeline.
- Establishes and updates Service Level Agreements of IT Services to ensure alignment of business expectations and service provider commitment.
- Conducts regular service review meetings with the customers to understand new service requirements and issues and in establishing and updating Service Level Agreements of all IT Services to ensure alignment of business and IT expectations.
- Maintains regular contact with the working groups in ITSC, Country Systems Support, Local IS and Data Center to share customer feedback on services provided by IT family.
- Represents country technology function in post mortem meetings for high severity incidents and meetings on changes that affect services provided to business in Philippines.
- Cascades via email broadcast important Technology related policies, procedures, incidents and events to ensure that all relevant business stakeholders are aware and are guided accordingly.
- Ensures that ITSC provide Country Technology Manager and Customers with timely and accurate service performance reporting.
- Conducts initial investigation on customer complaint on services provided and escalate, where necessary, to the party responsible for resolution.
- Resolves, within delegated authority, issues and exception escalated by operation team. Escalate one level up on issues/exceptions that required senior management action.
- Prepares the KPI related reports needed by relevant stakeholders
- Works closely with Country System Support, ITSC, Production Support and vendors to resolve issues with significant impact of the delivery of technology based services.
- Conducts incident and problem trend analysis to identify gaps and address issues in the key areas of IT service delivery.
- Reviews and analyzes statistical data on services provided by the team to proactively detect irregular trend and initiates appropriate preventive actions.
- Monitors the performance of IT Service Provider against SLA and Initiate required changes to restore service levels and satisfy customer expectations.
- Conducts regular service review meetings with IT service provider to communicate customer issues and to understand performance issues.
- Ensure that IT Service Provider submit a timely and accurate action plan to prevent recurrence of severity 1 & 2 problems.
- Assists the Country IT Manager approve Change Requests based on approved risk assessment criteria.
- Assists the Country IT Manager prepare IT Budget and communicate IT Cost Recharges.
- Acts as the Librarian of Local IT in maintaining the database of project files upon submission by the IT Project managers (i.e. source code, BRD, SOW, etc.)
- Represents IT in the Service Quality Meetings and undertake the role of the Quality Manager for IT.
- Handles negotiation of service contracts with external service providers and coordinate the renewal process.
- Acts as the custodian of service contracts for technology services provided to the Bank.
- Ensures following processes are carried out in accordance with laid down guidelines and procedures.
• Outsourcing and Insourcing
• Procurement and Vendor Management
People and Talent
- Primarily responsible for ensuring compliance with the Group Outsourcing Policy and Procedures
- Primarily responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable local regulatory requirements, including additional conditions imposed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Oversees the efficient implementation and monitoring of the applications/operations of the service provider
- Ensures that all JDs, DAs and DOIs related to Outsourcing activities are in place and updated
- Ensures proper assessment and compliance to Group Information Security (GIS) eg. Supplier Security Capability Assessment
- Lodges the outsourcing arrangement in the Group Outsourcing Inventory (GOI)
- Actively participates in initiatives related to talent development, performance levelling, employee engagement and communications.
- Ensures compliance to internal policies and regulatory requirements re: anti-money laundering.
- Ensures compliance with Health and Safety group and local policies, rules and regulations.
- Reports OR issues and losses to UORM
- Assists UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- Acts as OR coordinator for the section
- Adheres to the agreed KCSA plans and approach
- Identifies and reports all exceptions on non compliance with standard controls
- Identifies and reports all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
- Assist the IT Risk Manager and ISO in maintaining proper record keeping on all KCSA related activities
- Embed the Group's values and code of conduct to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Head, Country Technology Manager for Technology Service Management support
- Business / Department Heads
- IT Service Providers for technology based services
Business Strategy and Model:
- Proficient in technology operations specific to Outsourcing, Insourcing, Vendor Procurement Management and Service Management across all business units
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operations both in hardware and software on various platforms.
Risk Management and Control:
- Ability to ensure compliance on Local and Group Outsourcing and Insourcing Policies, Vendor Procurement Management and Service Management Process.
Financial Analysis and Control:
- Ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks relevant to Local and Group Outsourcing and Insourcing Policies, Vendor Procurement Management Policy and Service Management Process.
Governance, Oversight and Controls:
- Contribute cost effective measures to maintain within the range of the overall IT budget.
- Contribute to budget saves through negotiation.
- Good knowledge on Local and Group Outsourcing and Insourcing Policies, Vendor Procurement Management and Service Management Process.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.