Business Support Manager (PEZA Operations)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The Supply Chain Management team within the Shared Services department is primarily responsible for contract negotiation and procurement of goods and services. About the Role
Responsible for managing and administering the relationships for high risk, high visibility vendors/ suppliers. Job Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing purchasing activities, measuring, monitoring and reporting performance levels
- Completing vendor/supplier evaluations, conducting review meetings as a tool for improving supplier performance, Escalating and resolving customer service issues with the supplier/vendor and screening new, potential vendors/suppliers
- Has responsibility for identifying ways to improve supply chain performance, tools and processes to automate the supply/commodity management process, and for reviewing and updating department policies and procedures
- Partners with business groups to issue and evaluate RFPs, acts as a focal point for sourcing and vendor management activities across business lines and leads strategic and/or acquisition related sourcing activity
- Team members have extensive knowledge of sourcing/vendor management practices, strong knowledge of Corporate Governance and Contract Services requirements and extensive experience developing and implementing strategic sourcing plans
- May lead a small staff and/or train lower level staff
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Bachelor's degree
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in handling PEZA operations, asset management (IT and non-IT), preferably in the BPO/Shared Services or Global In-house organization
- Must have supervisory experience minimum of 2 years experience
- Must have reporting skills (Excel), must be able to deliver reports accurately and efficiently
- Candidates must be willing to work in morning shifts (10:00AM to 7:00PM), or weekends/holidays if deemed necessary by the business
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.