Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Based in Partners Group's fast-growing Manila office, this newly created position will be a central point of contact for data requests such as track records, detailed investment information, fundraising statistics, and other data. The role has been designed to fit the firm's increasingly detailed, data-heavy input requirements from clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders.
You will work closely to support the client relationship team to process a high volume of client data requests. This involves coordinating between specialist teams to procure the relevant data (Quantitative and Risk Management, investment teams, product accounting) while utilizing internal quantitative tools/business intelligence software and then seamlessly integrating the data to generate high quality client responses. The role requires someone with excellent attention to detail, a quantitative mindset, and advanced Excel and data analytics skills. An entrepreneurial approach is also highly desired.
The role will be part of a client data services team in the Manila office. What we expect
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, mathematics/science, financial management or business administration
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the financial industry or an accounting firm
- An understanding of the financial industry (ideally private markets) would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Extreme attention to detail and the ability to manage large amounts of data while producing quality work product is critical.
- Must work well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills to engage senior professionals and liaise with global teams across the firm.
- Project management skills, the ability to work under tight deadlines and setting appropriate priorities while maintaining a high standard is essential
- Passionate and entrepreneurial to bring in your own initiatives and improve existing content and processes
- Advanced Excel skills are necessary as many quantitative requests are in Excel; experience using other quantitative and querying tools (e.g. SQL database) would be an advantage.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence software (e.g. QlikSense) would be a plus.
- If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.