Junior Subscriptions Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
(please update) What we expect The Candidate Profile
This role is suited to someone who is self-motivated, reliable and flexible. You will have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and able to work to tight timeframes whilst maintaining a calm attitude. As an entry-level position, you could be early in your career or looking to change focus and move into the finance sector. Either way, you will be learning valuable skills within an experienced team in a highly successful and respected firm. Preferred Experience:
- Enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and understand complex documents.
- Financial Services operations or trade support experience, especially within Private Equity or other deal focused Financial Services is a big plus.
- An understanding of the finance industry, especially anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) compliance regulations.
- Fluency in English, other languages would be a plus.