Junior Subscriptions Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
We are looking to hire a junior professional to work in our Investment Operations - Subscription Services team based in Manilla. The team is responsible for supporting our investment teams by organizing, completing and executing investment documentation, transactions and corporate actions. Tracking deal documents under tight deadlines. What we expect
- Interaction with individual teams within different business departments regarding KYC, AML and transaction documentation.
- Will be trained to become a KYC specialist who will process a large amount of requests on a systematic and professional manner. As a subject matter expert, you will need to keep updated of industry developments and initiatives, sharing information across appropriate teams within the firm.
- Assisting senior professionals to liaise with internal and external KYC requests. Be responsible for providing information about Partners Group funds and management companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the team as required.
- Assisting with deal-closing activity for private equity, private debt, infrastructure and real estate transactions by coordinating with in-house legal counsels and investment professionals.
- Assisting with the execution and filing of transaction documentation.
- Liaising with external depositaries and custodians based in other jurisdictions.
- To be open to mid-shift work with timings expected from 2pm to 10pm
- Enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and understand complex documents.
- Financial Services operations or trade support experience, especially within Private Equity or other deal focused Financial Services is a big plus.
- An understanding of the finance industry, especially anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) compliance regulations.
- Fluency in English, other languages would be a plus.