Loan Documentation Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking. About the Role
The Loan Documentation Specialist 3 is responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties, acting as a back office support for Personal Lines and Loans line of business. Responsibilities
- Indexing- routes customer information/ application to verifications team
- Processes, reviews and validates loan applications
- Closing and compliance on credit loan applications
- Reviewing completed credit card applications against system data;
- Correcting errors to loan applications and/or system data;
- Obtaining missing information by communicating to internal and external parties;
Market Skills and Certifications
- Personal Lending / Loan Document Servicing experience is an advantage.
- Completed 2nd year in College (without back subject)
- 2-3 years back office experience; doing research and investigation
- Should able to navigate multiple computer applications
- Must be amenable to work in a night and shifting schedule
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig
- Knowledge in loan processing (personal, auto, credit card, student) is an advantage
- Experience being measured with QA & Compliance is preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.