Valuation & Monitoring Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this position, you will be part of the Investment Valuation Services team which is responsible for the investment monitoring and valuation process across our private debt & private equity investments. Your tasks include:
What we expect
- Ongoing monitoring and tracking of financial performance of debt assets throughout investment period
- Ongoing monitoring and tracking of compliance certificates and covenants of debt assets
- Review valuation for our debt assets provided by third party service providers.
- Perform financial analysis and valuation for our debt assets using one of the commonly acceptable valuation methodologies
- Collaborate with various teams within Partners Group as well as with external parties (service providers, auditors etc.) on monitoring and valuation related matters
What we offer
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance or similar.
- Ideally 5-8 years work experience in the financial industry (within the area of private equity or valuation advisory or accounting) and has some understanding on the different categories of equity and debt instruments
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- A self-directed person, able to manage and complete tasks effectively within demanding timelines
- Has a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Well-organized, eager to learn and a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office and other databases such as Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, and others will be a plus.
- A fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment in Manila with close collaboration to the teams in Singapore.
- Collaborative environment and on-the-job training opportunities
- Acquiring a broad insight of the firm and the private markets industry in general
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models
- Long-term career opportunities