Data Transformation Associate
As a Data Transformation Associate, you will:
As a Data Transformation Associate, you will be expected to have:
- Update life science and pharmaceutical market data in a specified time frame
- Look for new ways to improve and update the process
- Data addition as requested by manager
- Quality check all data
- Document all update procedures
- Provide second level support to customer tickets
- Work on projects as assigned by manager
- University degree
- Very good spoken and written English
- Good MS Office skills, with a focus on Excel
- Collaborative team spirit, curiosity to constantly keep thinking of unique approaches and solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Participation in conferences and training & English classes
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Fruit days, coffee, tea, chocolate
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.