Manager in Business Analysis, Officer
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Responsibilities:
- Follow the BA process outlined in the BA Charter;
- Analyse of new system enhancements/regulatory changes/ operational process improvements requests to understand in detail impact on business functions and systems;
- Work with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Define mapping of "as-is" and "to-be" business processes;
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements;
- Document requirements according to standard templates using natural language;
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas;
- Obtaining appropriate sign-off;
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager;
- Escalation of risks and issues to Project Manager;
- Working closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Provision of the Application Support Document;
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required;
- Proactively identify and contribute to the evolution of the BA Charter/Methodology to industry best practice, to meet the changing requirements of customers, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk;
- Drive and challenge Business Units on their assumptions of how they can execute business processes;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in systems and processes;
- Project management of small initiatives may be required from time to time.
- Experience in business analysis within financial sector;
- Knowledge of requirements and project life cycle;
- Understanding different project methodologies (Waterfall/Agile).
Core soft skills:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation;
- Ability to ask right questions and ability to interpret and present gathered information;
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills;
- Ability to work well as an individual, organize your own work well;
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through.
- Knowledge of BPMN and process modeling system (for example: Visio, Bizagi);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio).
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.