Project Analyst / Project Leader, Senior Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Project Management responsibilities:
Core business requirements:
- Project Leader supports project execution to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Project Leader is responsible for all project's areas: scope/ schedule/ risk & issues identification and mitigation
- The jobholder may independently run smaller projects and assist the Project Manager/Programme Manager with large regional projects
- The jobholder will primarily support US focused and global State Street projects
- The jobholder will primarily be accountable for different types of projects depending on specific assignment: regulatory / process improvement / product improvement
- Works with internal stakeholders to implement governance and reporting structures
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users
- Reports project progress status
- Supports prioritization and time management to multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Ensures adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Provides ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders
- Ensures collaboration with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
Core soft skills
- 2+ years of proven project management experience (preferably in financial services)
- Additional Lean/Process Reengineering experience will be considerable advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. CAPM/PMP) will be a considerable advantage/ sharepoint software
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in remote / virtual meetings (via Teleconference, Video Conference, Webex, etc.)
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor