Security Administration Associate
- Work within Security Administration seeking an Information Security Administrator, Associate II to act as an operational account administrator supporting various applications within State Street Corp.
- Creating and opening accounts on various applications within SSC.
- Monitors day-to-day application reports to ensure all user id's are current.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational business units and SAS help desk.
- Elevates unresolved issues/problems to management.
- Maintains appropriate documents required for internal/external audits.
- Identify any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Support various client-facing applications, set up, training and resolving data integrity issues within specific timeframes.
- Responsible for performing daily processes accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and internal/client requirements.
- May perform other duties as directed by management.
Skills and Experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related fields preferred. 1-2 years of related experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding communications skills, and detailed oriented. Required Competencies
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction using Information Security program standards/controls as a basis for required activities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple areas to accomplish completing requests and ensuring viable Information Security controls are in place.