Security Administrator, Associate
Security Administrator, Associate 2 Who we are looking for:
Work within Security Administration seeking an Information Security Administrator, Associate II to act as an operational account administrator supporting various applications within State Street Corp. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Creating and opening accounts on various applications within SSC.
- Monitors day-to-day application reports to ensure all user id's are current.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational business units and SAS help desk.
- Elevates unresolved issues/problems to management.
- Maintains appropriate documents required for internal/external audits.
- Identify any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Support various client-facing applications, set up, training and resolving data integrity issues within specific time frames.
- Responsible for performing daily processes accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and internal/client requirements.
- May perform other duties as directed by management.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding communications skills, and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction using Information Security program standards/controls as a basis for required activities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple areas to accomplish completing requests and ensuring viable Information Security controls are in place.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related fields preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
About State Street What we do
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers