Senior Software Engineer (.Net, C#) - Phoenix
As a Software Developer, you will:
As a Software Developer, you will be expected to have:
- Work in a team using Agile based development process perfected over many years through continuous improvement practices
- Develop our Content Management System and tools to bring content creation, authoring and delivery to next level using the latest technologies like Could solutions, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and others
- Have real impact on the shape of the project and used solutions
- Constantly learn from and educate others to improve yourself and Team
Experience In The Following Is Also Helpful
- Good knowledge of C# programming language and .NET platform
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts
- Ability to distill and understand requirements, get to the bottom of a problem and come up with an efficient solution
- Experience with maintaining high quality code - utilizing techniques like unit testing, pair/mob programming, code review etc.
- High work ethics and motivation to continuously improve both yourself and your environment
- Good knowledge of English
- Amazon Web Services
- Natural Language Processing, Automated Text Generation
- Machine Learning
- Java EE, Tomcat, JMX, Axis2, Spring Application Framework, Junit/Mockito
- Continuous Delivery, TeamCity, PowerShell
- Job position matched to your experience and expectations
- Access to the latest information technologies
- Participation in conferences and trainings
- English classes
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Fruit days, coffee, tea, chocolate
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.