Business Analyst, Senior Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Work Environment:
- Set up functional Hub for Billing Controls in FSSC, actively support Billing Control Head in building controls and programs management, including all governance documentation behind;
- Building risk and control programs across Billing, cross coordination and alignment with Controllership, Business Controls, FRA and Corporate Audit;
- Billing risk and control programs, preparation of Dashboards and reports;
- Billing Risks Assessment, identification of controls and control gaps, controls documentation;
- Billing Incident Capture & Management.
- Billing Risks Assessment;
- Billing Incident Capture & Management tools operation;
- FLOD Programs Business Consolidations;
- Reporting of Monitoring Controls;
- Support in risk and control programs across Billing, including preparation of documentation and controls, Dashboards and reports;
- Assisting with risk assessments to identify areas requiring detailed testing;
- Drafting recommendations and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process;
- Tracking finance, audit and compliance activities. Preparation of input to internal and external reports, presentation dashboards for Billing;
- Tracking Billing related SOX controls reporting;
- Coordinate Compliance Oversight Plan;
- Support and coordinator Self-Identified Issues Program Billing Leadership Team;
- Participate in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, identify controls and control gaps, by conducting walkthroughs;
- Identify, document and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectives;
- Assisting in Billing Transformation Program;
- Ad hoc FSSC/Finance/GAO/State Street Poland Projects and Business Initiatives.
- Bachelors' degree in accounting, finance or a related field;
- 3-4 years' work experience preferably in financial institution;
- Understanding of current State Street policies and obligations, internal control environment;
- Ability to identify creative solutions;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task work under time pressure, give accurate and timely delivery.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.