Business Control Risk Associate2 - A2
We're seeking a new member of our team who will:
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Control Monitoring & Testing: Support the team in challenge of control environment in business, including Fund Accounting and Fund Administration area. Participate in "deep dive" investigations on business processes and assist in the identification and socialization of control gaps. Perform business-aligned Control Testing & Assurance for risks and controls executed in Poland.
- Incident management: Participate in review and of incidents reported in the business. Analyze risk data, risk indicators and risk trends. Provide reporting as required to the team lead.
- Control Framework: Work with business units to improve the control framework and develop action plans to remediate identified control gaps. Ensure that risk incidents and issues are assessed, prioritized, tracked, and reported for review at appropriate intervals to the relevant bodies.
- Risk Assessments: Identify risk areas and support Risk Assessments (INFRA, RCSA) performed by line Fund Accounting and Fund Administration teams.
- Risk reporting: Provide strong management reporting. Monitor, actively manage and reports risk and compliance issues. Timely escalate any risk matters to local team lead.
- Collaboration: Establish strong relationships with key functional teams operating in Poland, including Fund Accounting and Fund Administration Line Teams, Business Control teams, Enterprise Risk Management and Corporate Compliance.
- Good understanding of Fund Accounting and/or Fund Administration, Derivatives, SecVal is a plus
- Experience or Interest in Risk Management and Compliance
- Excellent writing, data management, and reporting skills
- Good facility with MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- High degree of intellectual curiosity•
- Good work-life balance
- Employees savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities