EMEA Car Fleet Manager
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
- Management of 500 vehicle fleet located across Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Poland
- Be the primary point of contact for all staff Car Fleet queries
- Manage the operational day-to-day relationship with the Car Leasing vendors
- Ensure State Street receives the best possible leasing costs by obtaining multiple quotes for each new vehicle request
- Own the end-to-end vehicle lifecycle process from new car order placement through to and including end of lease vehicle return
- Ensure State Street is not unreasonably charged for vehicle return damage (fair wear and tear), where applicable pass costs back to employees
- Manage ancillary services such as Motor Insurance and Fuel Cards
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place in support of applicable local motor vehicle laws
- Where applicable work with car manufacturers to ensure State Receives additional vehicle discounts
- Maintain regular communication with all company car drivers, ensure they receive important messages regarding their vehicles,
- Manage early returns in the interests of economic utilization of all vehicles
- Management of contracts (employees, car manufacturers)
- Supplier Management
- Continuous Improvement of policy and leading change management processes
- Assist the authorities in inquiries
- Maintain central database for all company leased vehicles.
- Produce monthly in-country MI report covering key vehicle statistics for business stakeholders
- Keep in country vehicle pool fleet at an optimum level
- Liaise with HR, payroll and GRS where applicable
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in Car Fleet Management ideally with multiple country experience
- Extensive knowledge of working with leading Car Leasing firms.
- Strong negotiation skills, individual must have effective negotiation experience.
- Have a good understanding of applicable laws in each of the countries where State Street operates its car fleet. E.G. Legal requirement for Winter tires in Germany
- Individual most have strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to effectively manage all company car drivers queries/issues up to and including EVP level.
- Demonstrated ability to develop highly functioning business relationships at senior levels both within and outside the organization.
- Self-starter who can work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, responsive and be able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Technically proficient on standard business applications and able to learn new technologies as they relate to this role.
- Excellent written and spoken English; knowledge of additional languages (German, Italian and or French) preferred but not required.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.