IT Senior Auditor - Corporate Audit, Officer
STATE STREET'S CORPORATE AUDIT DEPARTMENT
At State Street, our people are our most valuable - and valued - resource. We know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company's continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 35,000 employees worldwide, we offer flexible schedules, continuous training, global exposure and multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth.
As a member of State Street Corporation's Audit Division you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. Our team of 300 professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company's daily operations. INTEGRATED IT AUDITOR
Integrated IT Auditors work collaboratively with business auditors to assess the design and operating effectiveness of manual and automated internal controls that mitigate both business and technology related risks. Corporate Audit is seeking a self-motivated strategic thinker with excellent collaboration skills to perform risk and control assessments and execute testing during audits.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- Perform audit work as assigned leveraging Corporate Audit's risk based methodology
- Provide technical leadership regarding assessments of the organization's IT environment, including knowledge of IT control frameworks, key IT processes, relevant technologies, and design of IT audit control assurance tests
- Support the development of technical subject matter expertise among others in the department
- Investigate and develop audit solutions for unique and/or complex situations
- Periodically conduct thematic regional or global reviews to address key risk areas
- Evaluate the adequacy and timeliness of management's response and the corrective action taken on significant weaknesses noted in audit reports
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships within IT and the Business units
The individual should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- IT General Controls testing experience
- Application Controls assessment and testing experience
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science preferred.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a relevant audit certification such as CISA/ CIA / ACA / ACCA
- Up to 25% travel primarily within Europe.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Social benefits (Multisport card, cinema tickets etc.)
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway