Performance & Analytics Client Service Specialist, Officer
The Performance Services Team in Poland supports daily and monthly investment performance measurement and attribution servicing and reporting for various clients and locations across the globe.
Client Service Specialist will work closely with Client Service team and Client Relationship Managers to service and support our existing client relationships, and respond to client inquiries and requests. This role entails direct interaction over the phone and email with our clients on data queries and change management. Primary Responsibilities
- Direct ownership or shared responsibility for client satisfaction across plans of varying sizes and complexities
- Support Client Relationship Managers in responding to client inquiries and requests
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper metrics are achieved and put remediation plans into place to make necessary improvements.
- Communicate, manage, execute, monitor and review change management (new funds-aggregations-indices-investment structure, etc.).
- Support client billing activities
- Co-ordinate and support client governance, legal and administrative reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive process improvements to increase client satisfaction.
- Provide overall project management for client related initiatives. Act as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation. Manage internal and client expectations.
- 5+ years of related work experience, and/or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis and attribution concepts
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve numerous ongoing communications and reporting deliverables in fast paced environment.
- Superior client service skills; ability to own day to day management of client experience and engage with senior level staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway