Corporate Human Resources - Onboarding Specialist - Analyst
The Onboarding Specialist helps to create a timely and positive experience for JP Morgan's new hires through effective management of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) prescreening process. The Specialist will join a team aligned to EMEA HR Service Delivery and Global Onboarding. The EMEA Onboarding Team is responsible for:
- Maintaining a centre of excellence enabling a common, positive experience for new hires
- Delivering economies of scale & efficiencies across the Onboarding function
- Balancing requirements to handle peak hiring periods
- Ensuring consistent, standardised processes & appropriate compliance & risk management Enabling the businesses to focus on the core recruiting activity of finding & hiring talent Responsibilities include:
- Managing end-to-end onboarding experience for new hires and ensures transactions are completed in a timely manner with high level of accuracy and positive candidate experience · Advising the new hire of all pre-employment screening and compliance requirements and addressing new hire inquiries
- Perform and provide root cause analysis on any escalations and effectively collaborate with Recruiting Teams, Global Security, screening vendor, and other key stakeholders to ensure resolution to issues.
- Prepare, maintain, archive prescreening files
- Verifying immigration and tax compliance in the screening process
- Stakeholder management of new hire progress by ensuring Recruiters and Hiring Managers are made aware of any issues, including impact to start date.
- Maintaining a deep familiarity with HR policy and standards and apply risk and control mindset when onboarding employees.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide solutions to ensure a controlled hiring process · Perform audits checks through strong understanding of Taleo and vendor applications and reports
- Contribute to key initiatives and projects
- Self-starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication and co-ordination skills
- Customer service and solutions - oriented
- Additional language skills a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel (i.e. data manipulation, macros, vlookups, array formulas, pivot tables) and PowerPoint/Access a plus
- Knowledge of background screening processes, recruitment or human resources a plus
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
To beconsidered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interviewpowered By HireVue. AboutJ.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of thelargest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations,institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in morethan 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial servicesfor consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transactionprocessing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow JonesIndustrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumersunder its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.