GSS Operations Analyst II
J.P.Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to theworld's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, MiddleEast and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support ourgrowth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As wecontinue to refine our location strategy, opening a corporate centre in Warsawprovides us with an exciting opportunity to expand. We're looking forcollaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in Warsaw. Thisis your chance to bring us your expertise and become part of a globalcommunity, working with people around the world, for a company that's committedto investing in you and making a success of this key new location for ourbusiness.
JPMorganChase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, qualityand capability to meet our business needs. Global Supplier Services (GSS)brings together Sourcing, Third Party Oversight, Procurement Operations, andAccounts Payable into one team. This group of nearly 800 employees (in 11countries) manages the source to pay processes for JPMorgan Chase and providesa governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhancedperformance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement. The GSSteam works proactively with Line of Business (LOB) colleagues to identifycapable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiatecontracts with selected suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power andcontrolling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures thatthe contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in anefficient, cost-effective manner globally. The JP Morgan Global SupplierServices Operations team is a centralized operational group within GlobalSupplier Services that manages procurement operations, corporate accountspayable operations, travel & entertainment claim processing, accounting& indirect tax operations.
As partof GSS Operations, The AP compliance team reviews Non PO invoices ensures itmeets corporate substantiation standards, accounting & tax standards. As anoperations analyst within a team, the analyst will be responsible forprocessing invoices, managing operational reference data and liaising withinternal customers within the organization as well as external customersoutside the organization. PrincipleDuties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
- On a daily basis, processing of accounting documents in the area of Accounts Payable.
- Assistance in monthly and yearly closing.
- Managing vendor's enquiries.
- Ensuring payments of invoices are made in a timely manner and any delays are promptly investigated.
- Review of payment rejects & ensuring controls associated to payments are intact.
- Partner with the relevant line of business stakeholders in resolving any issues.
- Support other operational teams who consume data provided by the core operations team & liaise with them to ensure there are no upstream or downstream issues with the transactions.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement with focus on improving processes & delivery efficiency as well as a world class customer experience.
- Participate in working groups supporting strategic platform changes.
- Good attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with both JPMC employees and card issuance companies.
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) - SharePoint knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Degree or significant previous equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and research skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and a good team player
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.