HR Control Management, Global Programs Manager - VP
About HR Control Management
As the First Line of Defence, members of the HR Control Management team are the operational risk mitigation partners, advisors, consultants and control program and process leads for the HR Function. Continuously working with HR leaders across the globe, HR Control Management drives a continuously evolving risk and control agenda with a strong framework aligned to the business goals of the HR Function and the firm. Overall responsibilities of the HR Control Management team include:
- Leading all global HR governing risk and control meetings including Regional and Functional Control Forums and the Business Control Committee (BCC). Support the Head of HR for related Firm wide Control Committee (FCC), HR Control Forum, and Internal Audit Board of Director meetings and presentations.
- Building strong partnerships with HR leaders in a highly matrixed functional/regional/global environment, and serving as the point person for risk and control issue escalation.
- Providing independent risk and control advisory support and risk challenge, inclusive of root cause analysis, and developing sustainable and strategic risk mitigation solutions.
- Implementing programs and processes with a strong change management plan, and engaging HR partners in the most efficient and value add manner.
- Identifying, escalating, monitoring and measuring operational risk in accordance with firmwide operational risk programs, processes and all reporting requirements.
- Working closely with other control functions (i.e. Regulatory, Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit, etc) to manage the overall HR Risk Profile.
- Leading ongoing risk and control education and awareness efforts across the global HR function.
Primary duties of the Relationship Manager VP:
Strong Knowledge and Skills in the following areas
- Drive a consistent, efficient and well organized CM end-to-end process and program framework, which can be leveraged and deployed by the Relationship Management Team to/for the HR organization.
- As applicable for new/existing program development/changes where HR Leader engagement is needed, work closely with the RMs to develop appropriate engagement model and approach (Email, Learning Sessions, Workshops, etc) to maximize efforts and minimize disruption as much as possible.
- Through project management and operational processing, support the business to execute large control programs to ensure HR is compliant with Firmwide risk management standards
- Establish program/process cycles, SLAs, KRI/KPIs, and to proactively set expectations and manage deadlines, manage team resources, and consider impacts to the HR Organization (i.e. other competing priorities) in alignment with the RM Plan & Calendar.
- Develop and maintain robust reporting/analytics and scorecards to monitor progress, report status to executives, and manage team effectiveness in setting and meeting against CM Goals.
- Conduct regular process and program reviews to identify process improvement, simplification and automation opportunities.
- Work closely with firm wide control teams and partners to ensure accuracy and compliance with program and process requirements.
- Programs may include (but not limited to): Office of Legal Obligations (OLO), Legal and Regulatory Change Management (LRCM), Inter-Affiliate Services (IAS), Vendor Management Governance, Designated Assigning Authority Policy, E-Mail Blocking, PAD Restrictions, Consecutive Leave, Sworn Documents, Conduct Lessons Learned .
- Knowledge of Risk and Control programs and processes
- Knowledge of various areas within Human resources
- Communication & presentation skills (In Person/In Writing/Telepresence)
- Project and time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team (locally and globally)
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to engage and work with leaders at all levels within HR and in other Control Function teams
- Proactive mindset: Performing role with a preventative view to mitigate risk before issues occur
- Digitalization Mindset: Identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvement and simplification through automation
- Technology Skills: Microsoft - Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Office; Analytics - Tableau; SharePoint
- College/University Degree, Advance Degree a Plus
- 5+ Years Risk and Control Experience
- 3+ Years HR Experience
- Ability to travel from time to time (<3>
- Ability to work outside of normal work hours for some global team/client calls.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.