Due to growth of our System Integration
business line, we are currently looking for an Integration Architect
to join the team. Requirements:
- 5+ years working experience in systems integration and application integration projects, consulting experience is a plus;
- Excellent understanding of business applications and their integration in the enterprise, experience in managing enterprise-wide requirements definitions and management, understanding implications from corporate processes designs and requirements into applications integration requirements, designs and implementations;
- Experiences in analysis design and implementation of integrations and APIs with custom and packaged software, in cloud and on-premise solutions;
- Exposure to traditional SDLC and Agile, DevOps, CI projects, from analysis and client requirements, through implementation and rollout;
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of the Enterprise Architecture and Integration concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Experience with Application Integration solutions, like: IBM, Oracle, Mulesoft, Webmethods, Tibco, Apache Camel;
- Experience and passion for implementing SOA and API based solutions, also using cloud environments, understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms, experience in Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) integration concepts and implementations;
- Integration experience with Messaging like JMS, MQ;
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution;
- Ability to create governing principles, developer guidelines and knowledge of integration best practices, design patterns;
- Able to plan, coordinate, architect and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications and third-party solutions;
- History of working successfully with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision;
- Exhibit exceptional technical problem solving skills with ability to work independently or in team-oriented manner;
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) to convey technical solution to stakeholders;
- Able to travel.
Your future role
- Prior development experienced in at least one of the cloud integration technologies like MuleSoft, apigee, Oracle, IBM;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields preferred;
- Prior consulting experience is a plus but not necessary.
What we offer
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the interfaces on application systems and and middle tier environments;
- Architecture, design and implementation for integrations, information sharing, utilizing modern Web Service (SOAP, RESTful) tools, technologies, standards, and specifications;
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution;
- Provide technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to application integration suites and solutions;
- Participate with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives;
- Work with client's business teams to capture requirements and build integration solutions accordingly;
- Provide technical expertise, guidelines and leadership in the development and implementation of integration solutions;
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Work in a dynamic, international business service environment;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Excellent work atmosphere;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
Deloitte's Systems Integration specialists can help companies manage the complexity inherent with technology and solve business challenges through the integration of technology - as discrete services or comprehensive solutions. We offer both advisory and implementation services to help companies better manage their technology organizations and portfolio of technology assets.