Junior Penetration Testing Specialist
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Planning targeted and intelligence led project/BAU penetration testing. This will include certifying SC platform builds through a robust testing methodology and process
- Scheduling/planning regulatory related penetration testing activities
- Delivering quality assurance over the quality of third parties as well as internal team engaged by SC
- Learn and practice alongside more experienced team of pentesters to identify areas of development, learn penetration testing
- Deliver continuous improvement through process re-engineering, technology transformation, integration and exploitation to deliver optimised yet robust services to mitigate threats to the Bank
Our Ideal Candidate
- Industry certifications will be a plus e.g. CEH, CISSP, SANS GIAC, GPEN, OCSP, CREST certifications. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.