Quality Assurance Associate-Recruitment
Corporate Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing, and managing global initiatives across the firm. The functional areas within Corporate HR include global Recruiting, Training, Talent and Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery ( HRSD). Our Human Resource professionals within these areas are among the most talented and innovative in the industry. They take a proactive approach to identifying and proposing solutions to organizational challenges, often working side by side with business managers to attract, manage and retain high-potential talent. Through a focus on continuous improvement and long-term success, Corporate HR helps refine our corporate culture, define our firm wide vision and reinforce our reputation as a world-class employer.
The incumbent will be part of JPMC Recruiting's Infrastructure Control Team. The Control Team is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of monitoring programs as it relates to new and future recruiting control/monitoring items. The Control Team is responsible for evaluating risk and establishing streamlined and consistent controls across the global recruiting teams as well as evaluating processes to provide improved efficiencies as part of the control process. In addition, the Control Team is responsible for sustained compliance based on firm guidelines and analyzing formal monitoring results to self-identify issues and corresponding global solutions. The Recruiting Controls Associate will primarily be responsible for activities involving quality control and assurance for the recruiting function, to include: case reviews, case monitoring, referral monitoring, and review of case errors and escalated issues to determine root cause, and identification and analysis of performance gaps/trends that occur within the recruiting systems. Human Resources - Recruitment Controls - Associate
- Conduct quality monitoring reviews at a high volume and pace with minimal errors
- Perform quarterly end-to-end quality reviews and accurately document results
- Document internal quality
- Work with recruiters and their managers to resolve exception items timely and accurately
- Complete all assigned tasks & deliverables in a timely and thorough manner & provide feedback accordingly
- Recognize and report process or procedural gaps noted in quality reviews and monitoring processes
- Follow established policy and procedures to meet deadlines
- Work closely with manager to take direction and to execute on deliverables
- Effectively partner with team members, line of business management and business partners
- Research and resolve escalated issues independently with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to perform well in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual
- Highly detailed with the ability to make sound decisions based upon outlined processes and/or procedures
- Highly professional with an exceptional focus on customer service and meeting deliverables
- Solid experience with MS Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and MS SharePoint
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- extensive experience in a quality assurance/control environment or equivalent
- Research capabilities & professional communication skills (spoken & written) with all levels of peers & management required
- Proficiency with root cause analysis to isolate process or procedural inconsistencies
- Proven record of process improvement success
- Person will be responsible for overseeing implementation of changes to comply with major regulatory items in EMEA (e.g. IAR, MIFID, GDPR
- Will act as single point of contact for EMEA Recruiting for any escalations of control matters.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world.Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds,governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan ispart of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financialservices firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader ininvestment banking, financial services for consumers, small business andcommercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and privateequity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase servesmillions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMubrands.
JPMorgan Chase& Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensationpackage. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.