Senior Recruiter - Legal
Our firm relies on high-calibre people working together effectively. The Human Resources group designs, implements and manages our firm's policies and programs pertaining to global recruiting, learning and development, mobility, diversity, compensation, benefits and employee relations. Members of this group work together with business managers to attract manage and retain top-quality people. Position Description:
This role sits within our EMEA HR function. Critical to success will be the ability to manage end to end recruitment process for multiple hiring managers at various levels of seniority within a complex global organization. We also need the successful applicant to possess the ability to drive change and own processes across the function. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver and manage the recruitment process in allocated LOBs/Business groups
- Create and drive relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners and Compensation
- Build and manage relationships with Agency suppliers as required
- Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions
- Demonstrate ability as a recruitment subject matter expert to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of diverse, qualified candidate pools, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques.
- Be the key contact for lateral recruiting for HR Business Partners, Compensation and other HR Specialists in designated areas
- Ensure there is a focus on direct sourcing capability and delivery.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global recruiting leads and senior HR partners; working with the additional team leads to deliver staffing initiatives and reports
- Dotted reporting line to EMEA Recruitment Business Partners
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing the full lifecycle of recruitment process for diversified position levels
- Experience/ knowledge of European hiring, ideally for legal roles; knowledge of financial services is an asset
- Experience in high volume recruitment/fast pace function with the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Excellent influencing, communication, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively influence senior management
- Experience of fostering collaboration across business and HR communities within complex organisations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- Ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service
- Strong knowledge of candidate tracking and employment systems and processes
- Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.