Cloud Platform Expert – Data Management and IaaS domain
Cloud Platform Expert - Data Management and IaaS domain
The Solutions Engineer organization is seeking an experienced and independent-minded solution engineer consultant to help grow the Data Management and Cloud Infrastructure business in the KSA.
The main role is to be involved as the expert in the sales cycle and to drive the success of Database Cloud, Engineered System and Cloud Infrastructure by being able to articulate the value proposition and the benefits of Oracle solution to sales team, partners and customers.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of all Database Cloud, Engineered System and Cloud Infrastructure and related offerings, market trends, future directions and competition.
• Proactively work with Sales teams to discover, initiate and progress Security projects and closely follow up on status.
• Ability to translate customer requirements into use cases for Oracle solutions and help to create the right Information Management Architecture.
• Design, build and demonstrate proof of value/concept and pilot projects.
• Initiate, run and follow up on Business Development activities to grow the Oracle Cloud Database and Infrastructure business in KSA region.
• Evangelize Oracle related solutions at Oracle and 3rd party events.
• Collaborate with Partners to identify leads and opportunities.
• Collaborate with other EMEA teams to lead and coordinate initiatives amongst the different teams.
• In collaboration with overseas teams, develop and deliver high quality, customized Oracle presentations and demonstrations to meet customer and partner needs for Database related requirements.
• Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits and product future direction.
• Manage Customer & Partner visits, workshops and presentations.
• Write technical papers (white papers, competitive, technology, position papers, etc.)
• Work with Business Development on regional demand generation activities.
• Ability to travel 20% to 30% of the time.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related Engineering field.
• A Minimum of 2-5 Years dealing with leading database and infrastructure solutions.
• A strong understanding of Oracle Database and its related offering
• Hands-on experience on Database, Engineered System and Database Management
• Experience on NoSQL Database and Cloud IaaS is a plus
• Ability to quickly establish credibility within customer organizations.
• Excellent understanding of network, systems and data security.
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
• Highly collaborative and communicative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Very strong presentation skills.
• A passion for learning new technologies fast.
• Able to demonstrate empathy with the prospect and partner.
Job: Pre Sales
Travel: Yes, 30 % of the Time
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Organization: Oracle Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).