1 Year Contract, Treasury Financial Control (Business Solutions & Control)
Treasury Financial Control & Advisory supports the Bank's global treasury activities in the areas of Valuation and Regulatory controls, Position and P&L reconciliation , P&L reporting & analysis of the financial performance of the Global Treasury (GT) business. We also perform independent control monitoring on the front office trading activities and supports the maintenance of the GT Murex Portfolio tree. We are looking for an individual to support our function during the Murex 3.1 system upgrade project that impacts the current end user programs and BAU reporting and control monitoring activities. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support in running BAU control activities during the MX 3.1 project phase.
- Work with project taskforce and in house solutioning team on changes in data sources or design that requires end users requirements specifications to be re-documented for re -solutioning.
- Participate in SIT and UAT for Murex 3.1 and QlikView programs test cases with immediate focus on computation of MRWA and control monitoring BAUs.
- Investigate to follow up with relevant parties for issues resolution and ensure timely documentation of process changes.
- Degree in Engineering , Banking & Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Understands Treasury related product with experience in Murex system upgrade projects.
- Good programming skills (eg. VBA, SQL) and experience in Business Intelligence tool (eg. QlikView) are definite advantage.
- Communicates well, proactive, meticulous, independent and able to follow through to completion.